|Paris, City of Light....|
we're on our way to you!
From Brisbane to Sydney, then Sydney to Abu Dhabi, and then on to Paris...
just 23 hours away! Mon Dieu!
1. Finalement/finally it's time to jet off to Paris.....la liste of jobbies is fini!
2. Les boîtes Fedex/ Fedex boxes are packed and enroute to Paris.
3. Mes valaises/my suitcases are tagged, packed and ready to go.
4. Mes documents/my documents are safely packed in my hand luggage.
5. Notre maison/our home at Albany Creek will soon be rented.
6. Le voiture/the car has gone to a lovely new owner.
7. Mon portable/my mobile phone is ready for international coverage.
8. L'ordinateur/the laptop is downloaded with all our reservations etc.
9. Le taxi is organised for when we land in Paris at 7.20 am dimanche/Sunday morning (after 23 hours travel). Mon Dieu!
10.Le diner réservation is set for 7pm dimanche evening at Le Moulin de la Galette www.lemoulindelagalette.eu/.
Au revoir et merci beaucoup mes amis in Brisbane and beyond.......hope you keep following my adventures........and I promise to send you posts from Paris et al.
To Daniel from Alter Ego www.alter-ego.com.au/ - I'll be the best dressed Aussi in Paris, merci beaucoup Daniel.
To Vivian at Soul Hair Design www.soulhairdesign.com.au - merci beaucoup pour mon coupe!
|Oooh-la-la...Vivian...la styliste exceptionale!|
To Shan and the girls at Camargue www.camarguefashion.com.au/ - I know I'll burn out the leather on those shoes! Look forward to seeing you in September.
To the fab team Optical Edge theopticaledge.com.au/ - merci beaucoup, my sunnies and frames are parfait!
To Judy and her team at Delross www.delross.com.au/ - merci for the beautiful fashioning of my remembrance lariat.
Adieu Brisbane, Australia....et
You might also like my posts on: