Yes, Paris can be very, very expensive.....but you don't have to live the high life in Paris to truly enjoy this city.
There are so many simple pleasures to enjoy in Paris.....at little or no cost!
So here's my second selection....I did an earlier post on this when I first arrived in Paris....and I know there'll be plenty of material for further posts on this topic. Enjoy!
1. Nibbling the crust of a freshly baked baguette.
2. Catching bubbles near the Hotel de Ville.
3. Cuddling very cute bears under the Eiffel Tower.
4. Watching les monsieurs play boules in the Palais Royal.
5. Strolling along the Seine on any evening.
6. Catching (or attempting to catch) Autumn leaves as they fall.
7. Enjoying a peaceful view from one of those Parisian green chairs.
Voilå....as you can see...it's really easy (and as inexpensive as you want it to be) to have a fabulous time in Gay Paree!
You may also like my post on: